Facebook Pixel Removal
Are you fed up with Facebook pixel and want to get rid of it? We are here to help you delete Facebook Pixel. There are plenty of reasons one may be getting annoyed on account of Facebook pixels.
Facebook pixel is an analytics tool that helps you gauge the impact of your ads by understanding peoples’ actions on your website.
Pixel is used to ensure that your advertisements are displayed to the correct people. It helps you get new customers who have taken any action on your webpage.
It drives more sales and has an automatic attempt to reach out to people who make purchases.
How to delete Facebook Pixel from Business Manager?
The Business Manager’s layout has undergone several changes. Therefore, it’s impossible to delete Facebook Pixel from your Business Manager. However, there are few options that help you delete Facebook Pixel from Business Manager.
1. Go to the Facebook Business Manager where your Pixel is set up.
2. Tap on the drop down menu on the upper left side and click on Pixels.
3. Tap on the Facebook Pixel you’d like to halt tracking.
4. Click on the advertisements of FB Pixel if you wish to stop sending data.
5. Tap on the X to the right side of the screen.
This solution may or may not work. Therefore, you need to go for other ways to delete your Facebook Pixel.
How to delete Facebook pixel from your personal account?
If you’re going to remove Facebook pixel from your personal account, make sure that it gets removed from your website too.
Follow the steps below to get rid of Facebook pixels.
1. Go to your Business Manager and click on the Business Settings button.
2. Click on Pixels in Data Sources
3. Select the pixel you wish to eliminate from your advertising account.
4. Tap on Connected Assets.
5. Click the trash icon beside the ad account name.
How to delete Facebook pixel from Shopify ?
1. From your Shopify Admin, go to Online Store where you find Themes
2. In the theme section, tap on Actions and choose Edit code
3. Tap on the theme and liquid file to open the code editor.
4. The Facebook pixel code you wanted to delete can be found between the head tags like <head> and </head>.
5. Tap on the Save button to finish Facebook pixel removal.
Also Read :-
- Delete reddit account permanently 2021
- How to delete Grubhub Account 2021?
- How to delete Draft kings Account ?