You probably have a lot of reasons to delete your Xbox 360 profile. It’s pretty simple to delete Xbox 360 profile if you no longer wish to access it at all. We will assist you to close the Xbox 360 profile with simple methods.
Xbox is Microsoft’s video gaming service. It offers video games, apps, streaming services, and more. Microsoft launched the first brand with the name Xbox console in 2001. Following the success of the first one, Microsoft released the second one Xbox 360 in 2005.
As the Xbox is getting a huge response from users, Microsoft has been releasing several versions of the Xbox series like Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Series S. Xbox developed by Microsoft has enough potential to give fair competition to other video games, particularly PlayStation by Sony Entertainment. You need to have a Microsoft Account to access the features and services that Xbox offers.
Why do you need to delete Xbox Profile?
While there are a lot of reasons one probably may have to delete Xbox 360 Profile. However, it’s the best way to delete it if you intend to sell it out or give it away to someone else. Thereby, no one can have access to your account. In exceptional cases, deleting the Xbox profile is the effective way if data get corrupted.
There are several ways one can make use of to delete Xbox 360 profile. Below is the list of methods to close an Xbox account.
How to delete Xbox Account?
You must be aware of the repercussions of deleting your Xbox account before you go about deleting your Xbox account. It only removes the saved account from the Xbox console. It won’t get erased completely.
How to delete Xbox 360 Profile?
Follow the below steps to delete Xbox 360 profile.
- Go to the Settings option where System appears.
- Click on it and choose Storage.
- Choose Hard Drive if you have no external storage device. Choose All devices if you use external storage.
- Choose the Profiles option and select the profile you’d like to close.
- Click on the Delete option to complete the process.
How to delete Xbox One Profile?
Once the account on Xbox is removed, the account will not be available to access even though it exists online and Xbox server per se. Accounts data including games, files, and more will not have any impact till the data is saved and uploaded prior to it getting deleted. You don’t have to log in to your account to delete your Xbox One profile.
To close the Xbox One profile, you need to do the following.
- Go to the Profile & System section where several options will appear.
- Choose Settings from the given list.
- Click on Settings where you will find the Account option.
- Click on Account and click on Remove Accounts.
- Choose an Account and click on Remove to finish clearing Xbox One profile.
How to delete Xbox Account on App?
It’s not as complex a thing as it sounds to delete an Xbox account on App. follow the below steps to delete the Xbox account on the app.
- Press the Start button to get the Settings option.
- You would find the Accounts option in Settings.
- Under the Accounts section, choose the account you’d like to remove.
- Then click on Remove
- Choose Yes to finish deleting Xbox Account on App.
How to delete Xbox Account on Microsoft?
Once the Microsoft account is deleted, then the Xbox associated with it will be deleted. Besides Xbox, all accounts like OneDrive, Skype, Outlook, Hotmail, and MSN will be deleted.
Follow the below steps to delete the Xbox account permanently.
- Enter the email and password for the Xbox account you’d like to close.
- Go through the link to close your Xbox account associated with Microsoft.
- Login with the same info you use for your Xbox account.
- Click on the Next button at the bottom of the page.
- Read all given info and check all boxes and Select a cause to quit the account.
- Click on Mark Account for the closure button.
In the process of deleting the Microsoft account, the Xbox account will be deleted permanently.