If you want to delete trash on Android Mobile, and you don’t know how to do it. Don’t worry we are here providing a step-by-step procedure on how to delete trash on Android.
delete Trash on Android
Trash is a sum of data including cookies, files, and more lied on storage while surfing the internet. It hinders the performance of your device to great extent. therefore, you need to clear the trash every now and then. Follow the below steps to delete Trash on Android.
- First Go to your Mobile Settings.
- Go to the Apps Option included in the settings.
- Once you get into this one, You will see all the apps included in your device.
- Select the app, Press the Clear Cache Button.
That’s it the trash will be removed from the mobile and some space will be available for your mobile.
How to delete trash photos on Android.
If you want to delete the trash photos on Android, Then this is how you need to do it.
- First Launch the Google Photos App on your device and visit options list.
- From the list of the available folders, Tap on the Trash Option.
- Once you select the Trash Option, Select the Photos that you wish to get rid of permanently and tap on the trash/delete and tap on the trash icon to remove them.
That’s it the trash photos will be deleted from your mobile.
How to delete trash emails on Android.
If you want to delete the trash emails on Android. Then this is how you need to do it.
- If you don’t want a message to stay in your Trash for 30 days. You can permanently delete it.
- Get on to your Android device and Open the Gmail App.
- Tap on the Trash App at the top.
- Tap Empty trash now. That’s it, The emails will be deleted from your Gmail Account.
So this is the process of deleting trash, photos, and emails from your Android Device.