If you no longer use Snack and wish to delete Snack Video Account, we will guide you through simple methods to get rid of it permanently. There may be several causes that induce you to deactivate your Snack Video Account.
Snack Video Account
Snack Video is a social platform that allows you to make and watch short videos. It’s like Tik Tok that lets you make and upload videos into it. You can also make videos. The only thing you need to do is just to record video and upload it from your smartphone directly. This app is available on both Android and iOS. It is competing with the popular video app Tik Tok.
How to delete Snack Video Account on App
Follow the below steps to close the Snack video Account. Before you proceed to delete Snack Video account, you’re required to log in App.
- Launch Snack Video App
- Click on the Profile and tap on Settings found at the top right corner of the page.
- Choose the Help Center.
- Help Center will display the list of options where you find the Report Problem option. Click on it.
- Tap the Delete My Account option.
- Account Deletion will show a list of options.
- Choose a reason for quitting and click on click Delete My Account.
- It prompts you for confirmation with the Delete My Account text box with Cancel and Got it options.
- Click on Got it, then tap on the I’m Sure button to finish your Snack Video account completely.
It takes around 72 hours to get your Snack Video account deleted completely. Nonetheless, If you want to get it back, then you have to do it within 72 hours. Once your Snack Video account is closed successfully, then no videos of yours will be available on the internet.
Note: A lot of Snack Video app users are unable to delete Snack Video Account as they don’t find a Report a Problem option. Hence, if you don’t find a Report a Problem option, then you’re required to double-click on the pencil icon.