If you’d like to delete Indeed Account, we will help you get rid of it with simple steps. In spite of better features being offered by it, there are still a high number of loopholes like posting outdated job openings, the time consumption of applying for jobs, and more issues associated with it. As a result, many users are finding means to delete Indeed Account permanently.
Today, getting any kind of job like white-collar jobs like software or manual jobs like plumber, an electrician is a piece of cake as there are a number of employment portals to apply for desired jobs.
The most known job websites across the globe are LinkedIn and Indeed. Indeed is one of the top job portals to apply for a job. It is free of cost and has several features to apply for any job. Indeed has surpassed Monster, one more popular employment website, with its job listings in 2011.
It has recently added a few features like comparing salaries, employers’ reviews, resume storage, and more. Indeed, the website lets its users apply for jobs of their choice even from smartphones across the world. It offers jobs in over 60 countries in over 26 languages.
How to delete Indeed Account on a website?
You need to log in to your Indeed account before you start deleting Indeed Account. If you’re uneasy getting alerts and no longer wish to receive any job messages from Indeed, then you can stop getting job alerts rather than deleting your Indeed account by setting your resume to private.
Follow the below steps to delete Indeed Account permanently.
1. Visit the official Indeed page and log in to your account.
2. After logging in, you can find your email address at the right top corner of the page. Click on an email address to get the list of options.
3. You will find the Account button in the list of options. Click on it. You will get the Close My Account option.
4. Tap on the Close My Account link that appeared on the page.
5. A confirmation window will appear. If you’re sure that you are willing to delete the account, then tap on the Close My Account button.
6. Click Ok to confirm.
One thing to be noted here is once the account is deleted, it can’t be taken back.
How to delete Indeed Account on iPhone?
Follow the below steps to delete Indeed account.
- Launch an Indeed app on iPhone.
- A list of options is shown where you find your email addresses.
- Click on it to close your account. Once you click on it, you can see the close my account link.
- Click OK to confirm account deletion.
If you are willing to use the Indeed account again after deleting your account, you can create a new account with a new or the same email address. However, you will not get access to the deleted account.
If you don’t find any option to delete the Indeed account then make a request to the support center for further help.