Deleting images and other files on a Chromebook is quite an easy process. If you want to know how to do it, Then we are here to help you delete images on Chromebook with simple steps.
- Find out the location of the file first.
- Then you can either right click and select the Delete option.
- Or you can also use the keyboard shortcut which is ALT+BackSpace.
Both of these methods will work to delete the images on a Chromebook.
How to delete images on Chromebook readonly?
Before deleting the images on a read-only Chromebook, You must know one thing which is Read Only is a file attribute that is assigned by the operating system to a file. You cannot delete, change or rename the file. To delete the images, You will need an App Launcher.
- Once you find a suitable App launcher, Locate the files icon and click on it.
- Select the File that you want to delete. Just tap on the file once.
- Click the trash can icon located in the bottom-right corner of the Files app window and that’s it the files will be removed from the chromebook.
How to delete a profile picture on Chromebook?
To delete a profile picture on Chromebook. This is what you need to do.
- Click on the profile photos album, and it will show the thumbnail of the profile photos.
- Click on the photo and the enlarged version of the photo will be shown.
- Click on the more options button and choose the option delete that’s it. The profile picture will be removed.
How to delete Instagram pictures on Chromebook?
If you want to delete Instagram Pictures, This is what you need to do.
- Launch the Chrome Browser on your Desktop.
- Open your Instagram profile.
- Then right click and choose the option select Inspect.
- You will see all the developer console options on chrome browser.
- Click on the Toogle Device toolbar in the console.
- In the drop down menu select a device and set scale up to 100%
- Reload the profile page and click on the Feeds Icon.
- Click on the three dotted(Horizontal) button for more options.
- Select the Delete Option, That’s it. The Instagram pictures will be deleted.
- How to delete Old System Restore Points?
- How to delete MuseScore Measures?
- How to delete Messages on Twitch?