Are you fed up with finding solutions to delete your Fornite account? This post helps you delete Fortnite Account.
There are several reasons why you’d like to delete your Fortnite account. However the reason may be, it’s highly advised to think meticulously prior to Fortnite account deletion. Deleting your Fortnite account results in the deletion of your Epic Games account as Fortnite makes use of the Epic platform to save, transfer, and backup player’s progress.
We are here to help you to get rid of your Fortnite account with simple steps. If you’re still willing to delete your Fortnite account, then follow the below steps.
How to delete Fortnite account using Xbox
A Fortnite account can be deleted across all platforms by just filling the Email Us form on the company website. To delete your Fortnite account, log in to your General Account and go to the bottom of the page where you find Request Account Delete. Click on it to delete the Fortnite account.
Using the Xbox portal, the Fortnite account can be deleted. Follow the below steps to delete the Fortnite account on Xbox.
- Log in to your Fortnite account.
- Choose Fortnite
- Click the Start Menu on your gamepad.
- Click the Delete button. With that, the Fortnite account is deleted successfully.
How to delete Fortnite account using Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Switch is a gaming console every game lover enjoys playing on it. Every player has to register with details and the game ID gets created. Deleting a game account consisting of a game ID is not an easy process. We help you delete it with simple steps.
Deleting a Fortnite account using a switch is simple and effortless. With the help of the Nintendo switch, the Fortnite account can be deleted. However, one important thing you should note here is that if you delete your account permanently, all your data including your gaming progress, any game achievements, and collected items will be lost.
Therefore, you need to be judicious before you’re going to close your Fortnite account permanently. It used to be a lengthy process and difficult to delete the Fortnite account. Users were required to compose a mail and send it to the company asking them to eliminate their accounts. Now, you don’t have to do all the processes. You merely go to the Epic Games website and choose the delete option to delete your account.
Steps to delete Fortnite account using Nintendo Switch
- Visit https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/
- Choose a Sign-in option from the upper right side. If an account is already opened, ensure that it verified
- Enter sign-in details of the Epic Games account you want to delete.
- After signing in with an account, hover over the username at the top right corner of the page.
- Tap on Account. It opens the Account settings page of Epic Games
- Click on Request Account Delete below the Delete Account heading.
How to delete Fortnite account on Mobile
Follow the below steps to delete the Fortnite account on Mobile.
- Go to the Contact Us page where you’re required to fill in your credentials like username and email associated with the account.
- Choose the Battle Royale as Fortnite Game Mode.
- Choose iOS as a Game platform.
- Uninstall the Fortnite app to complete Fortnite deletion.
Once the account is deleted, you will be unable to restore it at all in the future and all the data will be erased from the linked games. It takes about two weeks to get your account deleted and erase data from Games.
It is a simple way to delete Fortnite Account. If your account is blocked or banned, then you are likely to lose all privileges to things you’ve acquired or bought.