It’s not a simple thing to delete Blizzard Account at all. However, we will help you clear the blizzard account in simple ways.
How to delete Blizzard Account
Before we get into the process we have to know that deleting the Blizzard Account is not easy. It takes a big process to delete the Account from this platform. There is so much of the process included in this deleting work. But don’t worry here we are to provide and help you with the step-by-step procedure on how to delete your account on Blizzard.
- Open the browser and find the official website of the Blizzard first. After Login into your Blizzard Account with your Login Credentials.
- First, Carefully read about what will be deleted from the severs and what you will miss as well. If you are ready, Then raise an request to delete your account to Blizzard.
- Blizzard can ask you for proof of your account to make sure the account is yours.
- After confirm the proof with Blizzard, Explain your issues to the Blizzard and tell them why do you want to delete the account.
- Remember there is no going back when you raise the request. All your details like Contact Info, Name and Credit Card information will be deleted.
- All the promo codes and products will also be gone.
- Make sure that you don’t have any balance left in your account because deleting the Blizzard Account with some balance in your account may cause to lose the balance as well. So make sure that you take out all the money before deleting.
How to Delete Blizzard Account without ID?
First of all, It’s almost impossible to delete the Blizzard Account without the ID because there may be hackers or any of your friends or siblings who want to delete your account by getting into it is quite a problem. That is why Blizzard doesn’t allow to delete without providing ID.
If you really don’t have the ID then you need to them any other form of details by which they can confirm that it is definitely you. After confirming that it is you, Then the account will be deleted.