If you are using Google Classroom and you want to delete a google classroom, But you don’t know how to do it. Don’t worry we are here providing a step-by-step procedure on how to delete the Google classroom class.
- First go to the Classroom.google.com and Sign in with your Google Account.
- Now on the top, You will see different options. Click Menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on the Archived Classes. Remember that if you have saved any classes then only this option will work.
- Once you get into the Archived Classes option, On the Class Card click more and select Delete.
- Click on Delete again for confirmation. That’s it the class will be deleted.
How to Delete a Google Classroom Assignment?
If you want to Delete a Google Classroom Assignment along with any associated grades or comments. Then this is how you need to do it.
- Open the Grades Page first, Once you get into the Grades page, Click on the More button for an Assignment.
- Click on that you will see Delete Option, Select the Delete Option.
- Click on Delete to confirm the deletion process. That’s it the Assignment will be removed from Google Classroom.
How to delete Google Classroom Profile Picture?
If you want to delete your profile picture on Google Classroom then this is how you need to do it.
- First Go to the Classroom.google.com
- At the top, You will see Menu Settings Click on that.
- Under the Profile Picture, click on it and you will see change.
- Click on that then you can either remove the picture or you can change the profile picture.
So these are the process of deleting different attributes from Google Classroom.
- How to delete all google photos?
- How to delete Google Voice Account?
- How to delete Google Voice Number?