If you want to delete a Google Calendar and you don’t know how to do it. Don’t worry we are here to help you. We are providing a step-by-step procedure on how to delete a Google Calendar.
- Get on to your Computer, and open Google Calendar.
- In the top right of it, Click Settings and get into the interface of Settings.
- In the left column of the Interface, Find the Calendar which you want to delete.
- Click on the name of the Calendar.
- Click Remove Calendar Delete, Delete Permanently for confirmation of the Calendar. That’s it, It is as easy as that.
How to delete a Google calendar on iPad?
If you are using Google Calendar on your iPad or iPhone. Then this is how you need to delete it.
- On your iPhone or iPad, Open the Google Calendar App.
- On the top left, Tap Menu which looks like three horizontal lines.
- On the top of your list of calendars, tap the colored box next to the calendar name.
- Tap on the Calendar name and choose the option Delete. That’s it.
How to delete a Google Calendar on Android?
If you are using Google calendar on Android, Then this is how you need to delete it.
- In the sidebar of the Google Calendar, Go down and you will see My Calendars.
- Beside the Calendar, You will see the options which looks three dots.
- From the resulting menu, Select Settings and Sharing.
- From the Remove Calendar Section which is at the bottom of the page.
- Click Delete that’s it.
How to delete a Google Calendar on MAC?
If you are using Google Calendar on MAC, Then this is how you need to delete it.
- In the Calendar App on your Mac, Click on the Calendar’s name and choose view and Show Calendar List.
- Choose Edit and Delete. That’s it, It is as simple as that.
- How to delete Google Voice Number?
- How to delete All Google Photos?
- How to delete All Google Voice Accounts?