If you become addicted to games and wish to quit the game, we will help you delete a game on PS4 with simple steps.
How to delete a game on PS4?
If you are a regular player of games on Playstation 4 and you need to remember one thing that the storage gets filled up with all the updates and suddenly you might see a storage full option in your console. So if you want to delete a game on PS4 but you don’t know how to do it. Don’t worry we are here to help you, We will provide a step-by-step procedure for deleting the game from your console.
- Open your PS4, and get on to your game library and navigate to the game you want to delete.
- With the game selected, Press the options button on the controller.
- Select Delete and Confirm the Deletion process by Selecting Ok.
How to delete a game on the PS4 App?
If you are using PS4 App and you want to delete the game directly from it. Then this is how you need to do it.
- Open the App and login into your account with your Login Credentials.
- Once you get into your account, You will see the game library and navigate to the game you want to delete.
- Select the game select which you want to delete, Press the options button.
- Select Uninstall and confirm the Uninstalling process will begin.
But remember that only the game will be Uninstalled, But the files of the game will be still in the system storage. So you have to go back to the system storage and delete all the saved files and data of the game from there.
So this is all about deleting the game from PS4 directly from the console and from the app as well.
- How to delete Pokemon Go Account?
- How to delete Pokemon Save?
- How to delete Pokemon Conquest?
- How to deactivate PS4 Account without System?