If you are sure that you want to delete a Discord Server entirely, then here is the step-by-step procedure for deleting the server both for Desktop users and Mobile users as well.
Follow the below steps to delete a discord server.
- Open the Discord Website and Sign in with your Login Credentials.
- In the server itself, Click on the Server name and then click on the Server Settings option from the menu.
- Inside the Discord Server Settings Menu, Click on the Delete Server Option which is at the bottom of the menu.
- Before you delete your server, You have to confirm whether you are sure to proceed or not. Type the full name of your server, then click on the Delete Server to confirm.
Remember you can’t reverse the process at all, Once you delete the server there is no way you are getting it back again.
How to Delete a Discord Server On Mobile?
If you are using Discord on an Android or iPhone Device and you want to delete your server in the app. This is how you need to do it.
- Open the Discord App on your mobile device and click on the menu icon which is on the top left of the panel.
- Select the server icon on the left, and Once you are active, Tap on the three dots menu icon next to your server name.
- Tap the Settings Icon to access your Discord Server Settings Menu.
- In the Discord Server Settings Menu, Tap on the three dots(Vertical) Menu.
- In that menu, Tap on the Delete Server to begin the server deletion process.
- Then click on the Delete option to confirm the process that’s it.
How to Delete messages on Discord?
There are few methods to delete the messages on this platform. You can do it with the bots and you can do it manually as well. But it is a long process. Let’s see the manual one.
- Open the text channel that has the messages which you want to delete.
- You will see three dot icons appear on the right, Click on that and select Delete from the menu.
- A Window will appear asking whether you want to confirm the deleting. Click on the Delete button and the message will be deleted.
- How to delete onlyFans Account?
- How to delete ZipRecruiter Account?
- How to delete Broken Registry Items on Windows?