It is just a few clicks to delete a blank page in Google Docs. Here is how you need to do it. There are different methods to do it. Let’s see them one by one. The first method is to get rid of the extra text.
How to delete a blank page in Google Docs?
Follow the below steps to delete a blank page in Google Docs
- If the problem is too much content, Find a page or two you could simply get rid of that page quite easily.
- Just click and drag the content of unwanted texts then press the Backspace or Delete key on your keyboard. All the content will be deleted and the pages along with it.
The Second method is adjusting the page setup menu to edit your margins.
- Right at the top of the document, Which is on the left side of the toolbar click on the File.
- In the menu, go all the way to the bottom and click Page Setup.
- In that pop up box, Set your margins smaller the margin size mentioned. This should fix it and free up a lot of space in the document.
Deleting a Blank Page in Google Docs on ChromeBook.
Deleting a blank page in Google Docs on your Chromebook is quite easy. Let’s see how to do it.
- Open the Google Docs app.
- Now highlight the blank page you want to delete and hit Backspace or Delete.
- If the blank page is at the end of the paper, Move your cursor near the top of the page and you will see Remove option appear on the screen. Just click on it that’s it.
How to delete a blank page from a resume on Google Docs?
Getting rid of a blank page is quite easy.
- Just place your cursor on the blank space.
- Hit the Backspace button or Delete Button until it disappear. That’s it the blank page will be removed from the resume.
- The text after the cursor, Will jump back to the page where text is available.
- How to delete a Google Classroom?
- How to delete a Google Calendar?
- How to delete a File on Chromebook?