If your Ps4 account is hacked and you want to deactivate PS4 account from Website but you don’t know how to do it. Don’t worry we are here to help you, We will provide a step-by-step procedure on how to deactivate Ps4 Account.
How to deactivate PS4 Account from website
If you have a PS4 console with Console Sharing and Offline play activated on your account.
- First open the browser, Go to the homepage of the PS4 and Login into your account.
- Once Logged into the account. Select Settings and then select Users and Accounts option.
- Click on it and then after that click on another option.
- In the other option, You will see Console Sharing and Offline Play option.
- Click on it and you will see the Disable option. Click on that and the account will be deactivated. It is as simple as that.
How to deactivate a primary Ps4 account from website without waiting for 6months?
Before we dive into this website, A point to be noted is that the Playstation support is different in different countries and religions. So you may find a slight difference in the procedure.
- Open Playstation support Website.
- Go down to the bottom and click on Contact Support.
- You will be redirected to another screen in which you will see Pre Chats option.
- Find the Sony Account Help Option and then click on it.
- Then Select the Contact us Option and wait for a little while.
- Chat with the Support team and tell them your problem.
- The Selected support team will solve your deactivating issue.
- You can also phone call to the playstation support service, Which is more responsive instead of Live Chat.
So this is the process of deactivating the primary Ps4 account