If you want to deactivate Primary PS4 Account, but don’t know how to do it. Don’t worry we are here to help you. We will provide a step-by-step procedure on how to deactivate Primary PS4 Account.
1) How to deactivate Primary PS4?
Follow the below steps to deactivate Primary PS4 account
- First Open the Browser and go to the official home page of Sony PS4 and Login into your Account.
- Once Logged Into the Account, Select Settings and then select users and accounts option.
- Click on it and then after that click on other option.
- In the other option, You will see the Console Sharing Option and Offline Play Option.
- Click on it and you will see Disable Option there, Click on that and the account will be deactivated, It is as simple as that.
2)How to deactivate Primary PS4 Account from a website before 6months?
- Open Playstation support Website.
- Go down to the bottom and click on Contact Support.
- You will be redirected to another screen in which you will see Pre Chats option.
- Find the Sony Account Help Option and then click on it.
- Then Select the Contact us Option and wait for a little while.
- Chat with the Support team and tell them your problem.
- The Selected support team will solve your deactivating issue.
- You can also phone call to play station support service, Which is more responsive instead of Live Chat.
3)How to deactivate Primary PS4 Account from app?
If you want to delete the Primary PS4 Account from the app then this is how you need to do it.
- Login to the Playstation App with your Login Credentials.
- Once you get into the App’s Interface. Go to the settings and go to the accounts option.
- In the other account option, You will see the Console Sharing Option and Offline Play Option.
- Tap on it and you will see Disable Option there, Tap on that and the account will be deactivated.
4)How to deactivate Primary PS4 Account without the password?
If you want to deactivate the Primary PS4 Account without the password then this is how you need to do it.
- Go to the settings first.
- Select Login Setting from the menu
- Select User Management.
- Select Delete User, Then select the profile you would like to delete. That’s it you have successful deleted the profile off your console.